Monday, September 3, 2012

Our week in pictures

I'm still deep in the midst of cleaning and rearranging so we haven't started school yet.  I'm really hoping to at least get our school area finished so we can start tomorrow.

Meanwhile, here's what we have been doing this week......

Vicki helped Daddy and I build the new playset the kids got for their birthdays.  She hauled wood while chanting "I'm not going to let daddy down".  Vicki is my outdoor, active kid.  She will play outside every chance she gets, rain or shine, cold or hot.   Usually barefoot and only half dressed.




All ready to play.






I moved Steph into her dorm room for her freshman year.  She brought just a small pile of stuff.  ;-)




We had a new smaller hummingbird visit our feeder.  I'm still having lots of fun playing around with my new camera.  The birds and wildlife offer the perfect opportunities to try out different settings.




No comments:

Post a Comment