Saturday, February 18, 2017

Week 23 and 24 - excuses, excuses, excuses

I'm late again.  This time at least I have an excuse or two.   Flu, snow, and my computer has bit the dust (again!).  

The house has been hard-hit by the flu for the second time since the new year.    We got our first decent snowstorm, the kids spent some time outside, and the next day everyone was coughing, sneezing and miserable.


So, we haven't done a lot of school in the past couple of weeks.  We did start Ancient History (finally!), which can be seen here and Vicki is reading her way through Harry Potter after a reluctant start.  Even the length of book 5 wasn't enough to intimidate her.

What school we did get done I wasn't able to post about because my computer decided it didn't want to charge anymore.  I managed to grab a few photos, but until it comes back from Best Buy (hopefully) fixed, I'm missing all my photo editing software, plus my plans and ideas.



I'm giving the kids the three day holiday weekend to rest and get over feeling sick, and we are jumping back into school Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment