Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow

We had another snow storm right before Valentine's Day.  This has definitely been an unusual Winter for us.  One good thing...right before Christmas I decided the kids were old enough that they should have snow pants, snow boots and gloves so they could play outside.   I bought them big enough to last a couple of years but I'm still glad it didn't turn out to be a waste of money.  The kids love playing in the snow and I love the fact that most of the snow days we've had Daddy has been home to take them outside to play (I do NOT like the cold.)

Here's some pictures from our last snow storm, when Daddy took the kids out while it was still snowing.  Georgie was upset that, once again, the snow wasn't good for making a big snowman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment