Saturday, May 5, 2012

Rock and Mineral Lesson Plans Available!

I added a page for my rock and mineral lesson plans.   Check it out in the tab bar!

I will be gradually adding some of my other lesson plans as I get them formatted better for the internet, even those where we haven't actually done them.  ETA:  In order to keep from having too many tabs or require scrolling down in a page to find a particular lesson plan, I think I will add them to Google Docs and do a page with links to the lesson plans and blog posts.

While I'm fiddling around the blog, I thought I would ask if anyone finds the white on black hard to read or annoying?   I don't really like the way it highlights (or doesn't) links and I've been thinking about changing it while still keeping the universe background.  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment