I received my first blog award yesterday from Jana at Homeschooling a Texas Tornado and a Preschool Tag-along. Thank you Jana!! I'm so excited. Now I'm supposed to come up with seven random things about myself and pass it on to three other bloggers. I actually slept on this since it was harder than I thought to come up with 7 random facts. I ended up looking at old Facebook notes to see what I usually write about myself. :-D
1. I LOVE to read.
2. I'm currently getting book suggestions from Steph so I'm reading lots of teenage vampire stories.
3. I very rarely cook. DH cooks dinner 99% of the time.
4. I am not a morning person and I have one kid who is up by 7am every day. (it's not the teenager who actually has to get up for school).
5. I love musicals. Another fun thing I get to share with Steph.
6. My favorite ice cream is Double Dark Chocolate Fudge Crunch.
7. I love homeschooling - it satisfies both the teacher and the obsessive planner in me.
Now, I'm going to pass this award along to three other bloggers:
The Homeschool Den
Ramblings of a Dysfunctional Homeschooler